Red's Auto Parts, formerly known as Wood River Auto Parts wouldn't be where it is today without "Red". Alfred "Red" Gallay purchased 13 acres in Cottage Hills in 1952, and the rest is history. Red Gallay's Wood River Auto Parts is an icon of the Cottage Hills / Wood River area. Even though Red has passed on, his legacy continues on as Red's Auto Parts with his son Eric in charge of the operation. Here are a few images of Red Gallay's Wood River Auto Parts over the years.


Alfred "Red" Gallay (Left) with his Father Sam in 1951 in front of his trusty 1947 stake truck.


An aerial view of the Red's Wood River Auto Parts operation in 1980.


Red's Wood River Auto Parts circa 1968.


More 1968 images of Red's Wood River Auto Parts.


A closeup shot of Red Gallay's Wood River Auto Parts storefront in 1968.